As the situation with the coronavirus or COVID-19 evolves, we will continue to add communications and resources to this site to help families and the community.
Most recent communication May 20 Changes in Meal Services
Resources and Additional Communications are Below:
NOTE: KSDEF’s Rise and Shine for Kids event scheduled for April 17 has been canceled.
KSD Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19
Community Meal Services
Kearney Food Pantry – http://kearneyfoodpantry.com/
Call ahead to set up an appointment.
DONATIONS NEEDED: Kearney Food Pantry has a need for canned meals such as spaghetti, ravioli, chicken noodle soup. Monetary donations are also being accepted.
Holt Ministerial Alliance
Call ahead to set up an appointment. (816) 615-9671
DONATIONS NEEDED: HMA has a need for canned meals and canned meats as well as jello and pudding cups. Monetary donations are also being accepted.
- CDC Coronavirus
- Tips to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Understanding the Coronavirus (Video)
- Seasonal Flu vs Pandemic Flu (Infographic)
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Differentiating Coronavirus, Flu & Common Cold Symptoms
- How to Support Student Learning at Home
Coronavirus: Helping Kids Understand